And Im standing at the edge,
For a thousand miles within,
I know i would find your face,
I've been privileged by looking deep into your eye,
I've felt the tenderness of our feet intertwined,
I've felt loved in your arms.
My dear little crab,
Nothing you can do will ever do me harm,
Every step of the road I will be able to understand,
I owe you a debt you can't even imagine,
Since the last time we were both around,
It's that time of the year again,
Theres another crossroad ahead,
And even though it takes me far away from us,
The end of the road always seems to be your smile,
I would let you go, If I could even try,
But what ever is that flows between us,
Hurts even more if it is denied,
Let me rest on your chest one last time,
I want the sunshine to dry away all my tears,
As I hear your heartbeat,
so realxed... so free.
No comments:
Post a Comment